Monday, January 19, 2009

Drink offering

Check out my post at my Pastor Blog, "Poured out like a Drink offering"

Today at 12:30 we go to Jefferson Hospital for a MRS (magnetic resonance spectroscopy) which we hope will give us a much more accurate idea of the existence of any cancer if it has regrown and the exact nature of it's strength or whether there is just metabolic activity from my body's defense systems fending off cancer.

On Wed, 12:30 we go back to Jefferson to meet with my neurosurgeon to discuss the results of the MRS.

On Thursday afternoon, we have another phone consultation with Dr. Jeanne Wallace to get an update on my botanical supplement protocol.

It's a busy week but hopefully a good week to get some definitive results.

Thanks so much for all of you who are praying. We appreciate your partnership in this journey.

No comments: