Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Grace Disguised

Today is my last chemo pill and tomorrow is my last day of radiation.

I commend to you a three-day broadcast interview of Jerry Sittser, author of Grace Disguised on Family Life Today. Here’s the synopsis of the July 6, day one of three broadcast:
Do you believe in God's goodness even when bad things happen? Jerry Sittser, a professor of theology at Whitworth University, talks about the courageous and life-altering decision he made in the ambulance following a tragic accident that took the life of his wife, mother, and daughter to believe and hope in a loving and Almighty God.

Family Life Today, past broadcast link: http://www.familylife.com/site/c.dnJHKLNnFoG/b.3876235/k.8398/Advanced_Search.htm

Transcript of the broadcast can be found here: http://www.familylife.com/site/apps/nlnet/content3.aspx?c=dnJHKLNnFoG&b=3789887&ct=7136601

Jerry Sittser communicates honestly and realistically regarding his own process of dealing with tragedy. His words are refreshing, strengthening, and filled with hope for the process of dealing with pain and suffering. I listened to the three-day broadcast at about 2 am today.. I had loaded it on my iPod through my iTunes podcast about 2 days ago.

No comments: