Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How'ya feelin'

My most frequently asked question is "How are you feeling?"

I am feeling great! I seem to have come through chemo and radiation without any significant side effects. I am feeling strong and vibrant. Lack of a full night's sleep, due, primarily to the steroid decadron, is the only side effect right now. We are busy getting our house ready to go on the market and continuing my supplemental treatments (vitamin C infusions, diet, supplements. Today is another great day to rest in the joy of the Lord.

(Psalm 118:24) This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Catch Mark Crocco's message on this verse, preached, Sunday, July 26. Excellent!!

Go to www.southwoodministries.org, current messages, It may not be posted yet.

No comments: