Sunday, December 13, 2009

Great Sunday

God clearly overuled this am at Southwood. Mark Crocco, our regular preacher was in a car accident earlier and couldn't make it to Southwood. He had shared with me a few days ago that he sensed that the enemy did not want him to preach the message he had for this morning. But even a car accident would not interfere with God's sovereign oversight. The elders did a great job of covering things and the heart of prayer during a prayer time was a wonderful demonstration of the health of the Body. John Mullens did a great job of covering the Pulpit. Singing was great. God was clearly present and it was an enriching morning. We do look forward to Mark Crocco being back next week and are glad that there was no serious injury to he of Janie. May God be praised!
C
I have my second Avastin infusion on Wed. My esophogus is still uncomfortable from trying to take the chemo pills and getting them stuck in my esophogus. A good report from Dr. Oswari that he, again, could not detect any CMV (Cytomegalovirus). I seem to be making steady progress. My next MRI is in January. Walking is still good. Thank you so much for your prayers.

No comments: