Thursday, December 17, 2009

Making Progress again

Yesterday, Wednesday, was my third Avastin infusion. It went well. I had a different infusion nurse which was good since she clued us into a vitamin C infusion trial taking place in the integrative center at Jefferson. We went there and met Jane, a nurse who gave us some great information. Unfortunately it is a trial for those with pancreatic cancer but we will make the contact anyway. Jane was helpful with some info on menus and will try to get that to Dottie. I was able to negotiate without the wheel chair. Dr. Glas, my oncologist was pleased with my progress and recommended reducing the Decadron steroid down from 4mg to 2 mg. My next MRI will be Dec. 29. Thanks so much for praying.

Today, Thursday, is a visit to my clinical nutritionist, Janice Picking, for live blood cell analysis in Linwood, NJ.

No comments: