Monday, April 19, 2010

Vitamin C and blood test, writing and memory project

Today, I go for one of my twice a week vitamin C infusions of 60,000mg of Vitamin C plus other ingredients.
Six of 12 chapters, draft copy of my book is off to my writing coach and editor. I hope to have the first draft of all 12 chapters and appendix done by the end of the month.

Another huge project is memorizing the basic content of every chapter of the bible. You give me a chapter and I give you the basic content. You give me content and I give you the chapter. This could take awhile. Matthew is done and in review to cement it in my memory bank. one book down, 65 to go. 28 chapters down and 1161 chapters to go.If we cross paths, test me on Matthew. The goal is to make the method transferrable. This could take awhile. Meanwhile, I press on.

(Psalms 1:1-3)  How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers! {2} But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night. {3} And he will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season, And its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers.

No comments: