Saturday, August 07, 2010

Looking for housing

Kristin here. James (my husband) and I are looking at driving up to be in N.J. sometime in September to be with Dad and Mom for whatever time Dad may have left. We are in need of some very inexpensive housing for us and our two small children (2 years and 5 months). We would also need to have reliable, high-speed internet access for James to be able to work while in N.J. Please email me at kristindelmul@hotmail.com if you have any leads. Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin, during this hard time the last thing you should be worried about is finances. I have a suggestion, I am surprised Kara has not come up with it herself. You should move into her home. All you would need is a bedroom, a blow up mattress and a travel set for the baby. I realize it is close quaters but at a time like this what is more important and needed than family. My family has had to do this and though it took some getting use to,it really did work out for us. Everyone is now back in their own home but we do treasure the closeness that time brought to us. Please know that you and your family are in our prayers. God Bless