Friday, November 26, 2010

Giving Thanks

We had a good Thanksgiving as a family. It was the first Thanksgiving that I was able to spend with my family since getting married. I wanted to share some of my siblings thoughts that they posted on Facebook on Thanksgiving. After reading them, I am even more grateful to be a part of our family.

Bethany: 
I'm thankful for a Dad who showed me what a godly man should be, for a wonderful Mom who loves me unconditionally, two amazing sisters who teach me everyday about fashion, food, and family, and an awesome big brother who is always there for me. I am most thankful that God has allowed me to be a part of this family and that I will have them for eternity.

Kara: 
Bittersweet day... I miss my dad terribly, but I am SO thankful he is not in a dying body anymore, I am SO thankful for my family, I am SO thankful for getting to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and have her homebaked from scratch pies, and I am unbelievably thankful for salvation so someday I will be with my family forever!



No comments: