Saturday, October 04, 2008

Thanks

I want to make sure to let everyone know who has left comments on the blog that I have been receiving them through my gmail account. I haven't posted a link to my gmail account to avoid any possibility of spam but your notes have been deeply appreciated. This has been an interesting journey that I know still has some interesting turns. It is out of my hands. What has happened wasn't in my game plan so I will let God continue to pave the way. I treasure your thoughts and prayers. Rest, now for awhile, seems to be the order of the day and my family is staying pretty tight to make sure that it happens. I am resting, reading, listening to enriching recordings on my iPod and just in general enjoying family and friends. My gmail address is: jbmconsult at gmail.com. Love to all and thanks to a great and good God.

Joel

No comments: