Thursday, May 21, 2009
Today at 10:30 am, we met with Dr. Andrews' nurse practitioner who reviewed my Tuesday MRI. The tumor has regrown in the same area and about the same size as my April 14 surgery. On their recommendation, we will meet with an oncologist and radiologist next Tuesday, May 26. That is also my neurosurgeon's recommendation. We are waiting for input from our other medical advisers, but unless something changes we are probably looking at trying to see what chemo and radiation can do along with everything else we are doing. Hopefully my good health and the other things we are doing will help with the chemo and radiation. The bottom line is our trust in God's goodness and His sovereign oversight of all that is happening. I confess that my tiredness makes it a challenge. Pray for endurance and strength for both of us during this challenging time.