Thursday, October 01, 2009

Yard Sale cancelled

The family has decided to hold off on a Friday, Oct 2 yard sale and it is a wait and see for the weather conditions for Saturday. Stay tuned.

Today was somewhat relaxing but one of trying to maintain food and liquid levels. I am sometimes light-headed and unstable on my legs. Thankfully, tonight is my last night of chemo pills. Tomorrow is a busy medical day with the possibility of three appointments.

Romans 15:13, is still my true and reality directing me to the one and only Person in whom I can absolutely trust.

"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in Him. So that hope may overflow by the power of the Holy Spirit." I hope your trust is one that is focused on the truth and reality revealed in this verse. It is your choice. Freely choose and enjoy the peace, hope, and joy.

No comments: