Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Snow, Free Day

I have a free day from any medical appointments, which is good since snow is falling again. I am going to have to check my GPS, since I thought we were in NJ not Wisconsin or Minnesota. Tremors continue in my hands making this typing especially challenging. I am grateful for spell check.  Tremors in my legs cause my knees to buckle. And I am tired so I will spend much of the day if not all of the day on the couch. I am glad Dottie doesn’t need to get out and drive in this weather. This day is another day to practice faith and deepen my character and trust in the goodness and strength of God.
The call back from my Oncologist’ office indicated from my MRI that my tumor was “stable”. We are waiting for a call back from my oncologist to discuss further details to further clarify the definition of the meaning of  “stable”

See my PastorBlog: Balance of Being and Doing

No comments: