Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Renewed Energy

I awoke at 6am and decided to get up and spend some time at Jesus' feet Luke (10:38-41) using Pofessor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System and List of Ten. If you email me I will send you a copy. Basically it is a plan to read 10 chapters in a  book. Read don't study and note one key idea in a chapter. I have added in addition to noting one key idea the question, "How does my life fall short of this biblical principle and  how am I going to conform my character to the character of Christ (Romans 8:28-31)?

(Romans 8:28-31)  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. {29} For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. {30} And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. {31} What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?

This is the day the Lord has made. I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD in it!!!

I also went for a short walk.



Psa 118:24  This is the day the LORD has made;
    let us rejoice and be glad in it
.

No comments: