Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tired but Triumphant

Some of you may have noticed that I have not posted a blog for quite awhile. Tiredness from Avastin chemo therapy has left me without a lot of energy. I am grateful for God's gracious strength and encouragement along with some great encouragement from friends. My friend, Mark Crocco, has been a huge encouragement and has called providentially on days when both of us were down. This journey continues to have ongoing challenges. Just when I think God has done enough to shape my character, He has more to teach me. One of my encouragements is the obligation to not only honor the Lord, but also to evidence how faith can be put into practice.  (Philippians 4:8-9) "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you."

No comments: