Sunday, May 09, 2010

I Quit

It is late at night and I am tired; especially tired of one more round of what seems like and endless round of capsules, tablets, or liquid supplements. Some of the liquid stuff is awful, yuck, Agrisept-L! I am tempted to say, stop! no more, I quit, but I take one more stride in this long distance run and am finally done, across the finish line and I high-five my prayer team, and finally can head off to bed for, hopefully, a good night sleep. Tomorrow is blood test and vitamin C infusion. I am beginning to feel like a pin cushion. I take heart from the Apostle Paul's words,

(Philippians 3:14)  I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Nancy Tyler said...

You have a 'great cloud of witnesses' here on earth praying for you and running beside you. Your perseverance makes me praise God.