Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Post Via Dad's Texas Secretary

Dad again asked me to post on the blog for him. Here is what he said. —Kristin

Today has been an ongoing day of so much tiredness. It really is discouraging. We were finally able to schedule a blood transfusion through our oncologist. Tomorrow at 11 am we will be at the hospital for the transfusion and I hope it will restore some degree of energy. I was up last night vomiting twice so that didn't make for pleasant night. I really am hoping for some relief because the tiredness wears me down and I am unable to get anything done. I am still trying to run my long distance race stride after stride to bring a purpose in all this and hopefully to be an encouragement to others.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:4-7

No comments: