Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Rejuvinated

As Dottie can testify, my energy level is up significantly. We are enjoying the presence of some dear friends from Oregon, newlyweds of 2 months, Dick and Sue Wahlstrom. Their visit here as been a huge encouragement. We will be sad to see them leave on Wed. Dick and I served on staff together in our former church in Portland Oregon, He is another reason why I eventually want to write a book, Dynamics of Friendship, the marks of a true friend. Here is what I way about Dick in the acknowledgement:
"to Dick Wahlstrom, We have been through so much together. We have served in the ministry together, laughed together, cried together. We have experienced a taste of the kind of perfect friendship we will enjoy in heaven."
Today is a great day and again I choose to rejoice!

No comments: