Sunday, October 05, 2008

Great congregation

Dottie went to church today alone. I thought about it but I am afraid that it would have been an emotional wipeout. It was so good to hear how the elders covered everything so well and Warner Knobe did in covering the preaching. I would have wanted to hug everyone I could to say thanks but that will come in due time. It is a privileged time to be a part of a wonderful congregation and see them step in and carry on what God has called us to do. I will look forward to a time when I can be back in contact but know that this is a time to rest. I am tired a lot and whether I sleep or not, I am lying down a lot. My body is tired but it is good to have family around and be able to connect with people either by phone or email.
God is good!

No comments: