Thursday, March 19, 2009

Making progress


Today is another good day and another day that I believe reflects some good progress. It would seem that God is delivering to me some good resources to continue to address how to attack tumor growth, tumor reduction, and eventually tumor remission. It still requires patience like a lot of things. My tumor has probably had health factors contributing to its appearance for a long time. I may not know exactly what caused it but I do believe that we are beginning to discover some key contributors and more importantly some key ingredients to address keeping the tumor from growing and eventually decrease it. Visiting a clinical nutritionist this week I was able to see the results of a live blood analysis displayed on a computer screen. It became very clear that yeast infection is a major factor throughout my blood system. Until this is corrected, it will be hard to keep the tumor from growing. We have added some key botanical supplements that are specifically designed to attack the yeast problem and increase my natural killer cells. This along with the high doses of vitamin C infusions that I am doing three times a week, should play a key role in my improvement. It is a nice benefit that not only are these medical professionals experts but they also embrace my biblical world view.

If you ever wanted to see what someone's yeast infected blood system looks like, here it is:

I am feeling better each day and hope to be more involved on Sundays with my congregation and even get back to preaching soon. Stay tuned and stay in prayer. I am very encouraged and very hopeful. God is so good and it is good to trust Him to determine the course and the results. This is, as always, an issue of trust in the character of God.

Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you. (Psalm 9:10)

No comments: