Monday, June 15, 2009

IT help from cyberspace

I have had three guys with IT expertise come to my rescue to try to recover 330GB from my d-drive. It looks like a file corruption problem. Recovery is still in progress.
Thanks to Mike, David, Rich. Keep praying. Posting on blogs has many blessings.
Today is my 9th of 30 radiation treatments. So far I have been feeling great and seem to get good compliments on my appearance from my medical team. One has said, "you look like a million bucks" but I can't get her to write in on a check.

Dottie and I are working at living the truth of Romans 15:13, "May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." I would challenge you as I am trying, to each day, make this verse the truth and reality for your day and ask God for His indwelling gracious power to help you conform your thoughts, heart, and actions to the truth of this verse. This is one way spiritual formations takes place.

No comments: