Friday, June 12, 2009

Making Progress

Today I completed eight of 30 radiation treatments with twenty-two to go. So far only minimal side effects. Although there is a little bit of a controversy with the radiology department over whether my vitamin C treatments are counter-effective to the radiation. From my research there seems to be greater confirmation of vitamin C infusion providing greater efficacy for both chemotherapy and radiation as well as giving a patient better health through the process. I won't bore you with the details. One of my radiation techs is a professional heavy weight boxer. I figure, like him, I am in the fight until God counts me out.

We look ahead excitedly to one week from today when our son, Brian gets married. A lot of family will be arriving next week which will be great therapy. I can hardly wait until all arrive and am gathering my kleenix for the wedding.

No comments: