Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Continued good days

Today, Wednesday is another good day with no appointments; a good day to continue to memorized and write. I got some books from the library on cargiving. This is an often overlooked need. I am seeing it first hand as I watch Dottie. I am so thankful for her. praying with her at lunch today and then telling her how much I love her reminds me of how blessed I am to have this phenomenal woman who loves the Lord and seeks Him each day, to have her in my life now for 38 years. I am so glad to have her as a partner in this journey. It has been tough on both of us and has tested our relationship but our relationship has grown deeper though this journey. I hope you husbands out there are not waiting until a time like this to express your deep love for your wife. She will love you for it.

(Prov 31:10-11)  A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. {11} Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.

No comments: